Kerr Engineering & Sales, Inc. currently stocks all gasket sizes (3″-24″) for Tyton Joints in our warehouse and will have Fastite Joints available 4th Quarter of 2017!
Used to instantly restrain Tyton Joint® push-on ductile iron pipe, valves, and fittings. The gasket design includes stainless steel teeth that automatically provide restraint upon installation. These gaskets eliminate nuts, bolts, clamps, thread rod, retainer glands, concrete thrust blocks, and expensive labor associated with conventional restraining methods
- Gripper™ restraining gaskets are certified to NSF/ANSI 61 by NSF International.
- This component is Recognized by UL. Representative samples of this component have been evaluated by UL and meet applicable UL requirements.
- Boltless restraining gaskets (similar to Field-Lok 350®) shall be rated to 350 p.s.i and tested in accordance with ANSI/AWWA C111/A21.11.
- ARRA (American Recovery and Reinvestment Act) Certified
- Available in sizes 3″-24″
- Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) is our standard rubber compound. Nitrile (NBR) and EPDM gaskets available upon request.
Gripper Gasket LLC stands behind their products and is committed to providing materials and services that meet or exceed their customer’s requirements while continually improving their products, services, and systems.
Ductile Iron Pipe Retaining Gasket
- Gripper Gasket Standard Submittal
- Gripper Gasket Submittal EPDM
- Gripper Gasket Submittal Nitrile
- GG Rubber Spec_AWWA
- APPROVED MUNIC.